- Lottery Ticket Fee for 1 ticket: 10 Golden Egg
- Single User Lottery Entry Limit: No limit
- Paying for one ticket (10 Golden Egg) will give users a random 4 digit combination with each digit being between 1-14, for e.g. “1-9-3-2”
- In the UI, users can choose to enter a multiple of 10 Golden Egg, which will buy them multiple tickets.
How to win:
To win the lottery jackpot (50% of the entire lottery pool), users need to match all 4 numbers on their tickets in the same position as the 4 winning numbers.
If you don’t match all 4, no need to worry. As long as you match 2 or more numbers in the correct position, you are guaranteed to win a reward.
- Match all 4 numbers in the exact order = win 50% of the pot (or split the pot if more than 1 winner).
- Match 3 numbers in the exact order = win or split 20% of the pot.
- Match 2 numbers in the exact order = win or split 10% of the pot.
- Burn the remaining 20% of the pot.
Please note - in the event that no participants were able to match 3 numbers on any draw, the 20% allocated to winners will then be burned accordingly.
For example, if the final 4 winning numbers are “1-9-3-2”:
- “1-9-3-2” = match all 4
- “1-9-2-2” = match 3
- “2-3-3-2” = match 2
- “1-2-1-2” = match 2
Each full lottery session is completed every 6 hours (4 per day), with the timings for each as below:
5 AM - 11 AM (SGT)
11 AM - 5 PM (SGT)
5 PM -
11 PM (SGT) -
11 PM - 5 AM (SGT)
An example of a lottery session starting at 5 PM is below:
Phase 1 - Buy Tickets (5 PM to 10 PM)
- You have 1 hour to buy tickets.
- The lottery jackpot will accumulate at the top of the page with each ticket bought.
- Users will receive a ticket (comprised of 4 digits) for each 10 Golden Egg paid.
Phase 2 - Lottery Draw! (10 PM)
- The 4 winning lottery numbers are drawn and will appear on the page.
- Each participant’s winnings will be automatically calculated based on their ticket numbers and shown on the page.
- Users can claim winnings if they have any.
- Users will also be able to see the lottery results: How many users matched all 4 numbers, 3 numbers and 2 numbers.
Phase 3 - Celebration and Sharing (10 PM - 11PM)
If you won, congrats! Share with your friends or in our community groups.
The next lottery starts in 1 hour!
How are ticket numbers drawn?
The lottery aims to be completely random. Even though the ticket numbers given out are determined by a front-end logic, there is an extremely low chance that anyone is able to determine the 4 winning numbers ahead of time.
- The 1st lottery number will be determined based on the %10 remainder of a hash encoded by the blockhash and the number of participating users at the entry deadline.
- The 2nd lottery number will be determined based on the %10 remainder of a hash encoded by the blockhash and the total pooled Golden Egg balance at the entry deadline.
- The 3rd lottery number will be determined based on the %10 remainder of a hash encoded by the blockhash and the timestamp of the last lottery participant at the entry deadline.
- The 4th lottery number will be determined based on the %10 remainder of a hash encoded by the blockhash and the block difficulty at the entry deadline.
For the exact code on how the above is calculated, please refer here.